Zurich Insurance Group Ltd. is a Swiss insurance company, commonly known as Zurich, headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland. The company is Switzerland's largest insurer. As of 2013, the group was the world's 75th largest public company according to Forbes' Global 2000s list, and in 2011 it ranked 94th in Interbrand's top100 brands.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Financial Services
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- MHP Communications provided UK public affairs consultancy services to Zurich Financial Services (UKISA) Ltd.  
- MHP Communications provided UK public affairs consultancy services to Zurich Municipal.  
- Bell Pottinger Public Affairs provided UK public affairs consultancy services to Zurich Assurance. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Zurich Financial Services
- 2. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Department for Education. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. Department of Energy and Climate Change. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 7. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 8. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Zurich Financial Services.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Zurich Financial Services.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: