WPP plc is a British multinational advertising and public relations company with its main management office in London, England, and its executive office in Dublin, Ireland. It is the world's largest advertising company by revenues, and employs around 179,000 people in 3,000 offices across 111 countries.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Business services companies
- Media companies
- Public relations companies
- Companies listed on NASDAQ
- 1. Wikipedia. WPP plc
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 4. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 5. Prime Minister's Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about WPP plc.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with WPP plc.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: