Women's Aid Federation of England, commonly called "Women's Aid" within England is one of a group of charities across the United Kingdom. There are four main Women's Aid Federations, one for each of the countries of the United Kingdom. Its aim is to end domestic violence against women and children.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Family and parenting issues groups
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. Women's Aid Federation of England
- 2. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 3. Department for Education. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 4. Home Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - 22 Mar 2011 - Home Affairs Committee - Forced marriage
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - 16 Nov 2010 - Justice Committee - Operation of the Family Courts
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Women's Aid.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Women's Aid.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: