In 2014 Westfield Group split into Westfield Corporation and Scentre Group.
Westfield Group was an Australian shopping centre group undertaking ownership, development, design, construction, funds/asset management, property management, leasing, and marketing activities.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
$3,670,000 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. Westfield Group
- 2. Influence Explorer. Westfield Group (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 6. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Westfield Group.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Westfield Group.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: