Warner Music Group (WMG), also known as Warner Music, is an American major global record company headquartered in New York City. The largest American-owned music conglomerate worldwide, it is one of the 'big three' recording companies (the third largest in the global music industry). The company operates some of the largest and most successful recording labels in the world, including its flagship labels Warner Bros.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
$6,533,649 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
- 1. Wikipedia. Warner Music Group
- 2. Influence Explorer. Warner Music Group (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 4. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 5. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Warner Music.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Warner Music.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: