$510,000 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Gill Weeks, Regulatory Affairs Director, Veolia Environmental Services (UK) plc gave evidence related to The draft National Policy Statement for Hazardous Waste on 7 Sep. 
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Veolia Environnement
- 2. Influence Explorer. Veolia Environnement (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 5. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Veolia.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Veolia.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: