Unum Group is a Chattanooga, Tennessee-based Fortune 500 insurance company formerly known as UnumProvident. Unum Group was created by the 1999 merger of Unum Corporation and The Provident Companies and also offers other insurance products including accident, critical illness and life insurance.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Insurance companies
$5,158,072 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
Lobbying firms retained
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. Unum
- 2. Influence Explorer. Unum Group (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 6. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Unum.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Unum.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: