The University of Westminster is a public research university in London, United Kingdom. Its antecedent institution, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic institution in the UK. Westminster was awarded university status in 1992 meaning it could award its own degrees.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
You can make a Freedom of Information request to University of Westminster via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Professor David Peters, Professor of Integrated Healthcare, University of Westminster gave evidence related to Minutes of EvidenceHC 6-ii on 24 Jan. 
- Professor David Peters, Professor of Integrated Healthcare, University of Westminster gave evidence related to education, training and workforce planning on 24 Jan. 
- 1. Wikipedia. University of Westminster
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Prime Minister's Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. 24 Dec 2012 - Health Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 6-ii, 24 Jan 2012
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 1648-iii - Education, Training and Workforce Planning - 24 Jan 2012 - education, training and workforce planning
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - Tuesday 25 Jan 2011 - Transport Committee - Bus Services after the Spending Review
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about University of Westminster.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with University of Westminster.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: