The University of Warwick (informally known as Warwick University or Warwick) is a public research university in Coventry, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand access to higher education. Warwick Business School was established in 1967 and Warwick Medical School was opened in 2000. Warwick merged with Coventry College of Education in 1979 and Horticulture Research International in 2004.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
You can make a Freedom of Information request to University of Warwick via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Jon Baldwin, Registrar, University of Warwick gave evidence related to Regulating financial sustainability in higher education on 30 Mar. 
- 1. Wikipedia. University of Warwick
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 3. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 4. House of Lords. Register of Interests of Lords Members' Staff, 7 Nov - 7 Nov 2011
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - HC 529-i - Government policy towards China - corrected evidence - 2 Jul 2013 - Examination of Witness
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - Special Educational Needs Green Paper - oral evidence - 17 May 2011 - Education Committee
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - Wednesday 30 Mar 2011 - Public Accounts Committee - Regulating financial sustainability in higher education
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about University of Warwick.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with University of Warwick.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: