The University of Strathclyde is a Scottish public research university located in Glasgow, Scotland. It is Glasgow's second university by age, being founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, and receiving its Royal Charter in 1964 as the UK's first technological university. It takes its name from the historic Kingdom of Strathclyde.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
You can make a Freedom of Information request to University of Strathclyde via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Professor James Mitchell, Strathclyde University gave evidence related to Do we need a constitutional convention for the UK? on 4 Oct. 
- 1. Wikipedia. University of Strathclyde
- 2. United Kingdom Parliament. HC 140-xviii (11th Mar 2014) - The Referendum on Separation for Scotland - Uncorrected Evidence - 5 Mar 2014 - HC 140-xviii - the referendum on separation for scotland
- 3. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - HC 371-iv - Do we need a constitutional convention for the UK? - corrected evidence - 4 Oct 2012 - HC 371- i v
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 1608 - The referendum on separation for Scotland - 7 Mar 2012 - HC 1608-iv - the Referendum on Separation for Scotland
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. 30 Mar 2011 - Science and Technology Committee - Minutes of Evidence - The Forensic Science Service
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Draft sentencing guideline on assault - Uncorrected Evidence - 11 Jan 2011 - Draft sentencing guidlines on assault - Draft Sentencing Guidelines on Assault
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. House of LordsMinutes of Evidence - 20 Oct 2010 - Constitution Committee - Minutes of Evidence - Fixed-term Parliaments Bill
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about University of Strathclyde.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with University of Strathclyde.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: