University of Stirling
You can make a Freedom of Information request to University of Stirling via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- University of Sterling met with Tim Loughton, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State, for general catch-up, along with Adoption Advisory Group, Potential Organisation, Consortium of Voluntary Adoption Agencies, Barnado's, Adoption Matter North West, and British Association for Adoption and Fostering. 
- 1. Wikipedia. University of Stirling
- 2. Department for Education. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 3. Prime Minister's Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. HC 140-xviii (11th Mar 2014) - The Referendum on Separation for Scotland - Uncorrected Evidence - 5 Mar 2014 - HC 140-xviii - the referendum on separation for scotland
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 140-xvi - The referendum on separation for Scotland - 5 Feb 2014 - THE REFERENDUM ON SEPARATION FOR SCOTLAND
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - HC 229-i - Complaints: do they make a difference? - corrected evidence - 4 Jun 2013 - COMPLAINTS: DO THEY MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 140 - The Referendum on Separation for Scotland - 14 May 2013 - HC 140-i - THE REFERENDUM ON SEPARATION FOR SCOTLAND
- 8. United Kingdom Parliament. Insects and Insecticides - corrected evidence - 21 Nov 2012 - HC 668-ii
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about University of Stirling.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with University of Stirling.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: