Plymouth University is a public university in the South West of England, with over 26,900 students and is 15th largest in the United Kingdom by total number of students (including the Open University). It has 2,905 staff making it one of the largest employers in the south west.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
You can make a Freedom of Information request to University of Plymouth via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
- 1. Wikipedia. University of Plymouth
- 2. Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. Home Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 6. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 7. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
- 8. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - uc932-i - Water Quality - 4 Mar 2013 - HC 932 -i - water quality, 27 Feb 2013
- 9. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 432-i - Councillors and the Community - 2 Jul 2012 - HC 432- i - COUNCILLORS AND THE COMMUNITY
- 10. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - c854-i - Inward Investment in Wales - corrected evidence - 8 Mar 2011 - HC 854-i - INWARD INVESTMENT IN WALES
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about University of Plymouth.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with University of Plymouth.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: