The University of Kent (formerly the University of Kent at Canterbury, abbreviated as UKC or Cantuar. for post-nominals) is a public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1965 and is recognised as a plate glass university.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
You can make a Freedom of Information request to University of Kent via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. University of Kent
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Prime Minister's Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 4. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Business, Innovation & Skills Committee - No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 1649 - 22 Nov 2011 - Minutes of EvidenceHC 1649
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. High Speed Rail (7th Nov 2011) - 6 Sep 2011 - High Speed Rail
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - Oral Evidence Thursday 31 Mar 2011 - Political and Constitutional Reform Committee - Parliament's role in conflict decisions, 17 May 2011
- 8. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - Tuesday 7 Dec 2010 - Transport Committee - Transport and the economy
- 9. United Kingdom Parliament. Child Safeguarding - Oral Evidence - 15 Sep 2010 - Education - Minutes of Evidence
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about University of Kent.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with University of Kent.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: