The University of Hull is a public university, founded in 1927, located in Kingston upon Hull, a city in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. The main university campus is located in Hull and there is a smaller campus in Scarborough on the North Yorkshire coast. The main campus is home to the Hull York Medical School, a joint initiative with the University of York. Students are served by Hull University Union.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
You can make a Freedom of Information request to University of Hull via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. University of Hull
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 3. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - HC 664-vii - The Future of the Civil Service - corrected evidence - 5 Mar 2013 - Future of the Civil Service
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - HC 893-iii - Procurement - corrected evidence - 26 Feb 2013 - PROCUREMENT
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 123 - 26 Feb 2013 - Public Administration Select Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 123, 25 Feb 2013
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - HC 786-i - Private Members' Bills - corrected evidence - 28 Nov 2012 - Private Membersâ€™ Bills
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - uc1453-i - UK Rolling Stock Procurement - 7 Sep 2011 - HC 14 5 3-i
- 8. United Kingdom Parliament. Public Bodies Bill - oral and written evidence - 17 May 2011 - Public Administration Committee - Minutes of Evidence - Public Bodies Bill [HL]
- 9. United Kingdom Parliament. Tuesday 23 Nov 2010 - Public Administration Committee - Minutes of Evidence - Smaller Government: What do Ministers do?
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about University of Hull.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with University of Hull.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: