The University of Dundee (abbreviated as Dund. for post-nominals) is a public research university based in the city and Royal burgh of Dundee on the east coast of the central Lowlands of Scotland, United Kingdom. It is consistently ranked within the Top 200 universities in the world and inside the Top 100 for some subject areas. It is broadly recognised as a red brick university.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
You can make a Freedom of Information request to University of Dundee via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Andrea Ross, Reader in Environmental Law, University of Dundee gave evidence related to The outcome of the independent Farming Regulation Task Force on 21 Jun. 
- 1. Wikipedia. University of Dundee
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - HC 668-iii - Insects and Insecticides - corrected evidence - 28 Nov 2012 - HC 668-ii i
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 156 - 10 Jul 2010 - Scottish Affairs Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 156, 10 Jul 2012
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 1608-iii - The referendum on separation for Scotland - 27 Feb 2012 - The Referendum on Separation for Scotland
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - 21 Jun 2011 - Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee - The outcome of the independent Farming Regulation Task Force
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - 8 Mar 2011 - Justice Committee - The role of the Probation Service
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about University of Dundee.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with University of Dundee.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: