The University of Chicago (U of C, UChicago, or simply Chicago) is a private research university in Chicago, Illinois. The university consists of the College of the University of Chicago, various graduate programs and interdisciplinary committees organized into four divisions, six professional schools, and a school of continuing education.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Association of American Universities
$3,336,894 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
- 1. Wikipedia. University of Chicago
- 2. Influence Explorer. University of Chicago (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 4. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about University of Chicago.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with University of Chicago.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: