The University of Aberdeen is a public research university in the city of Aberdeen, Scotland. It is an ancient university founded in 1495 when William Elphinstone, Bishop of Aberdeen, petitioned Pope Alexander VI on behalf of James IV, King of Scots to create King's College. This makes it Scotland's third-oldest university (after the University of St. Andrews and the University of Glasgow) and fifth-oldest in the English-speaking world.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
You can make a Freedom of Information request to University of Aberdeen via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Professor Alex Kemp, University of Aberdeen gave evidence related to The impact of potential Scottish independence on energy and climate change on 17 Apr. 
- 1. Wikipedia. University of Aberdeen
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 3. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 140-xiv - The referendum on separation for Scotland - 29 Jan 2014 - The Referendum on Separation for Scotland
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - hc990-i - Private Finance 2 - 5 Mar 2013 - HC 990-i
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 1912-i - The impact of potential Scottish independence on Energy and Climate Change - 17 Apr 2012 - The impact of potential Scottish independence on energy and climate change
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 879 - 7 Dec 2011 - Environmental Audit Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 879
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - Monday 4 Apr 2011 - Scottish Affairs Committee - The Student Immigration System in Scotland
- 8. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - 4 Apr 2011 - HC 912-i - Student Immigration System in Scotland
- 9. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - 8 Feb 2011 - Scottish Affairs Committee - The Scotland Bill
- 10. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - 7 Feb 2011 - Communities and Local Government Committee - Audit and inspection of local authorities
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about University of Aberdeen.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with University of Aberdeen.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: