UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) is a UK Government department working with businesses based in the United Kingdom to ensure their success in international markets, and with overseas investors to look to the UK as an investment destination.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
You can make a Freedom of Information request to UK Trade and Investment via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. UK Trade & Investment
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Ministry of Defence. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 82-ii - Trade and Investment: Brazil - 3 Jul 2012
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - 854 - Inward Investment in Wales - corrected evidence - 8 Nov 2011 - HC 854-viii
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - uc949-ii - UK-Brazil Relations - corrected evidence - 11 May 2011 - HC 949-ii - UK-BRAZIL RELATIONS
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - Rebalancing the Economy: Trade and Investment - 10 Mar 2011 - HC 735-vii - REBALANCING THE ECONOMY:
- 8. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - 8 Mar 2011 - HC 735-vi - Rebalancing the Economy: Trade and Investment
- 9. United Kingdom Parliament. Supporting Scotland's Economy - oral and written evidence - Scottish Affairs Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 657-i Supporting Scotland's Economy - SUPPORTING SCOTLANDâ€™S ECONOMY, 1 Dec 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about UK Trade and Investment.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with UK Trade and Investment.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: