UK Power Networks is a distribution network operator for electricity covering South East England, the East of England and London. It manages three licensed distribution networks (Eastern Power Networks PLC, South Eastern Power Networks PLC and London Power Networks PLC) which together cover an area of 30,000km2 and approximately eight million customers.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. UK Power Networks
- 2. Department of Energy and Climate Change. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 3. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 5. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 6. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Energy and Climate Change - No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 161-i - Smart meter roll-out - corrected - 14 May 2013 - Minutes of EvidenceHC 161-i - Smart Meter Roll-out
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about UK Power Networks.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with UK Power Networks.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: