Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
Her Majesty's Treasury
- TUI Travel UK met with George Osborne, Chancellor of the Exchequer, for Education discussion, along with Association of Colleges, Leicester College, Skills Funding Agency, Confederation of British Industry, DavyMarkham, The National Institute of Adult and Continuing Education, and Institute of Education. 
- 1. Wikipedia. TUI Travel
- 2. Department for Transport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 3. Department for Transport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 4. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 8. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 78 - Monday 19 Nov 2012 - Transport Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 78
- 9. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 765-i - Aviation Strategy - 19 Nov 2012
- 10. United Kingdom Parliament. Transport - No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 1798 - Tuesday 31 Jan 2012 - Minutes of EvidenceHC 1798 - Air Travel Organisersâ€™ Licensing (ATOL) Reform
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about TUI Travel.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with TUI Travel.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: