Trinity Mirror plc is a large British newspaper, magazine and digital publisher. It is Britain's biggest newspaper group, publishing 240 regional papers as well as the national Daily Mirror, Sunday Mirror and People, and the Scottish Sunday Mail and Daily Record. Its headquarters are at Canary Wharf in London. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, it is a constituent of the FTSE SmallCap Index.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. Trinity Mirror
- 2. Department for Communities and Local Government. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 4. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 7. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 8. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 143-ii - Regulation of the press - 11 Jun 2013 - HC 143 - i i - PRESS REGULATION
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Trinity Mirror.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Trinity Mirror.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: