Towers Watson & Co. is an American global professional services firm. Its principal lines of business are risk management and human resource consulting. It also has actuarial and investment consulting practices. Towers Watson's corporate offices are located in New York, New York.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Towers Watson
- 2. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 3. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 768 - 12 Dec 2012 - Work and Pensions Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 768
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Towers Watson.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Towers Watson.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: