(stylized as TOSHIBA) is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Its diversified products and services include information technology and communications equipment and systems, electronic components and materials, power systems, industrial and social infrastructure systems, consumer electronics, household appliances, medical equipment, office equipment, lighting and logistics.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Electronics companies
- Electrical engineering companies
- Display technology companies
- Semiconductor companies
- Nuclear technology companies
- Netbook manufacturers
- HVAC manufacturing companies
- Elevator manufacturers
- Conglomerate companies
- Home appliance manufacturers
- Computer hardware companies
- Defence companies
$17,160,000 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
- 1. Wikipedia. Toshiba
- 2. Influence Explorer. Toshiba Corp (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Cabinet Office. Permanent Secretaries’ meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Toshiba.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Toshiba.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: