Time Warner Inc. (TWI, formerly AOL Time Warner, stylized as TimeWarner since 2003) is an American multinational media corporation headquartered in the Time Warner Center in New York City. It is currently the world's third largest television networks and filmed TV & entertainment company in terms of revenue (behind The Walt Disney Company and Comcast), and at one time was the world's largest media conglomerate.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Entertainment companies
- Internet companies
- Telecommunications companies
- Conglomerate companies
- Media companies
$71,032,841 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. Time Warner
- 2. Influence Explorer. Time Warner (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 4. Office of the Deputy Prime Minister. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 7. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Time Warner.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Time Warner.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: