Thomas Cook Group plc is a British global travel company listed on the London Stock Exchange. It was formed on 19 June 2007 by the merger of Thomas Cook AG, itself the successor to Thomas Cook & Son, and MyTravel Group plc. It is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Thomas Cook Group
- 2. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Department for Transport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 4. Department for Transport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 5. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 78 - Monday 19 Nov 2012 - Transport Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 78
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 765-i - Aviation Strategy - 19 Nov 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Thomas Cook Group.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Thomas Cook Group.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: