The Peel Group (commonly known by its former name Peel Holdings) is a private real estate, transport and infrastructure investment company in the United Kingdom. Peel's extensive real estate assets consists of 850,000 square metres (9 million square feet) of investment property and over 13,000 hectares (32,100 acres) of land.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. The Peel Group
- 2. Department of Energy and Climate Change. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 3. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about The Peel Group.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with The Peel Group.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: