The Patients Association
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. Patients Association
- 2. Department of Health. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 3. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 436-ii - Management of long-term conditions - 16 Oct 2013 - MANAGEMENT OF LONG-TERM CONDITIONS
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 920 - 11 Jan 2013 - Health Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 920, 22 Jan 2013
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 920-i - Nursing - 22 Jan 2013 - HC 920- i - NURSING
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 865 - 24 Jan 2013 - Public Accounts Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 865 - Report by the Comptroller and Auditor General, 14 Jan 2013
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - 7 Dec 2010 - Health Committee - Commissioning
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about The Patients Association.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with The Patients Association.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: