The Carbon Trust is a not-for-dividend company that helps organisations reduce their carbon emissions and become more resource efficient. Its stated mission is to accelerate the move to a sustainable, low carbon economy. It reinvests surpluses from its group commercial activities into its mission.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Private companies limited by guarantee
- 1. Wikipedia. The Carbon Trust
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Permanent Secretary meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 4. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about The Carbon Trust.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with The Carbon Trust.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: