Thames Gateway London Partnership
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 2. Department for Communities and Local Government. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 3. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - Wedneseday 8 Jun 2011 - Communities and Local Government Committee - Regeneration
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Thames Gateway London Partnership.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Thames Gateway London Partnership.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: