Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) service, consulting and business solutions company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 46 countries. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- 1. Wikipedia. Tata Consultancy Services
- 2. Cabinet Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Cabinet Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. Cabinet Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 5. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Tata Consultancy Services.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Tata Consultancy Services.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: