$14,950,000 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Syngenta
- 2. Influence Explorer. Syngenta Corp (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 4. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - HC 668-iii - Insects and Insecticides - corrected evidence - 28 Nov 2012 - HC 668-ii i
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Syngenta.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Syngenta.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: