The Sustainable Development Commission (SDC) was a non-departmental public body responsible for advising the UK Government, Scottish Government, Welsh Assembly Government, and Northern Ireland Executive on sustainable development.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Public authority
- Sustainability organisations
- Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (United Kingdom)
You can make a Freedom of Information request to Sustainable Development Commission via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Farooq Ullah, Policy Analyst, Sustainable Development Commission gave evidence related to Embedding sustainable development across Government, after the Secretary of State's announcement on the future of the Sustainable Development Commission on 20 Oct. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Sustainable Development Commission
- 2. Cabinet Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 3. Cabinet Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Sustainable Development Commission.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Sustainable Development Commission.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: