You can make a Freedom of Information request to Suffolk County Council via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Andrea Hill, Chief Executive, Suffolk County Council gave evidence related to Prospects for codifying the relationship between central and local government on 9 Dec. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Suffolk County Council
- 2. Department for Communities and Local Government. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 3. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 1750-i - Community Budgets - 16 Jan 2012 - COMMUNITY BUDGETS
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - Good Governance: the effective use of IT - Good Governance: the Effective Use of IT - 22 Mar 2011 - HC 715 - iii - Good Governance: The effective use of I
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Suffolk County Council.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Suffolk County Council.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: