STV previously known as Scottish Television, is a television channel in Scotland. It operates the two ITV licensees in northern and central Scotland, formerly known as Grampian Television (now legally STV North) and Scottish Television (now legally STV Central). The brand was adopted on Tuesday 30 May 2006 replacing both franchises' identities.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Scottish brands
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. STV (TV network)
- 2. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 3. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 5. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 6. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. House of LordsMinutes of Evidence - Oral evidence, 14 Dec 2010 - Communications Committee - Minutes of Evidence - Regulation of Television Advertising
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about STV.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with STV.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: