Groupe Steria SCA (Steria) is a multinational information technology services company headquartered in Issy-les-Moulineaux, France. It delivers IT enabled business services, focusing on key vertical market sectors: public services, finance, telecommunications, utilities and transport. The company provides consulting services for its clients' core business processes, and also develops and operates their information systems.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Information technology
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Steria
- 2. Cabinet Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 3. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 5. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 6. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - 17 May 2011 - Home Affairs Committee - New Landscape of Policing
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Steria.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Steria.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: