Standard Life plc is a long term savings and investment business, with headquarters in Edinburgh and operations around the globe. It has 1.5 million shareholders in more than 50 countries and 4.5 million customers worldwide, with a further 20 million customers through joint ventures in China and India.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Insurance companies
- Former mutual insurance companies
- Life insurance companies
- Scottish brands
- Financial Services
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. Standard Life
- 2. Cabinet Office. Permanent Secretaries’ meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 4. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 5. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Standard Life.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Standard Life.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: