Special Education Consortium
Dept. of Health
- Special Education Consortium met with Anne Milton, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State, for round-table discussion on disabled children and the Special Educational Needs and Disability Green Paper, along with Ministerial Implementation Group, Contact a Family, Council for Disabled Children, Mencap, and various stakeholders. 
Dept. for Education
- Special Education Consortium met with Nick Gibb, Minister of State, to discuss White Paper and Education Bill, along with National Children's Bureau, National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children, Children's Rights Alliance for England, United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), Barnardo's, and Save the Children UK. 
- 1. Department of Health. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 2. Department for Education. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 3. Department for Education. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Special Education Consortium.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Special Education Consortium.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: