Society of Radiographers
The Society of Radiographers (SoR) is a professional body and trade union that represents more than 90% of the diagnostic and therapeutic radiographers in the United Kingdom. It was founded in 1920. Until 1996, the SoR was also the professional body and trades union for radiographers in Ireland, whereupon the Irish Institute of Radiography and Radiation Therapy was established.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Society of Radiographers
- 2. Department of Health. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 5. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Society of Radiographers.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Society of Radiographers.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: