The Society of Biology is a learned society in the United Kingdom created to advance the interests of biology in academia, industry, education, and research. Formed in 2009 by the merger of the Biosciences Federation and the Institute of Biology, the society has around 15,000 individual members, and over 100 member organisations.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. Society of Biology
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. Department for Education. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Forest research - oral and written evidence 13 Jul 2011 - Science and Technology Committee - Minutes of Evidence
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Society of Biology.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Society of Biology.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: