SNCF (''; "National society of French railways" or "French National Railway Company") is France's national state-owned railway company and manages the rail traffic in France and the Principality of Monaco. SNCF operates the country's national rail services, including the TGV, France's high-speed rail network.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. SNCF
- 2. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 3. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 5. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 6. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. High Speed Rail (7th Nov 2011) - 21 Jun 2011 - High Speed Rail
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about SNCF.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with SNCF.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: