Skills Funding Agency
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Dept. for Business, Innovation and Skills
Her Majesty's Treasury
- Skills Funding Agency met with George Osborne, Chancellor of the Exchequer, for Education discussion, along with Association of Colleges, Leicester College, Confederation of British Industry, DavyMarkham, The National Institute of Adult and Continuing Education, TUI Travel UK, and Institute of Education. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Skills Funding Agency
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 4. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Youth Unemployment and the Youth Contract - No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 151 - Wednesday 27 Jun 2012 - Work and Pensions Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 151 - Youth Unemployment
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - uc1843-vi - Apprenticeships - 26 Apr 2012 - HC 1843- vi - APPRENTICESHIPS
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Adult Apprenticeships - corrected evidence - 7 Mar 2012 - HC 1875-i - ADULT APPRENTICESHIPS
- 8. United Kingdom Parliament. Committee of Public Accounts - No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 1803 - Monday 30 Jan 2012 - Minutes of EvidenceHC 1803 - Amayas Morse
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Skills Funding Agency.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Skills Funding Agency.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: