Sheffield City Council
Sheffield City Council is the city council for the metropolitan borough of Sheffield in South Yorkshire, England. It consists of 84 councillors, elected to represent 28 wards, each with three councillors. It is currently under Labour control and led by Julie Dore.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
You can make a Freedom of Information request to Sheffield City Council via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
- Sheffield Council met with George Osborne, Chancellor of the Exchequer, for Housing discussion, along with Lambeth Council, Improvement and Development Agency, Manchester City Council, Kent County Council, Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead, Institute for Government, and Local Government Association. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Sheffield City Council
- 2. Office of the Deputy Prime Minister. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 4. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 694-iii - The role of local authorities in health issues - 3 Dec 2012 - HC 694 iii
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Sheffield City Council.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Sheffield City Council.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: