Sharp Solar, a subsidiary of Sharp Electronics, produces thin film modules and mono and poly-crystalline silicon solar cells. Sharp's photovoltaic (PV) modules are used for many applications, from satellites to lighthouses, and industrial applications to residential use. Sharp began researching solar cells in 1959 with mass production first beginning in 1963. Production capacity amounted to 324 MW in 2004.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. Sharp Solar
- 2. Cabinet Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 3. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 5. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 6. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Sharp Solar.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Sharp Solar.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: