is a Japanese multinational corporation that designs and manufactures electronic products. Headquartered in Abeno-ku, Osaka, Japan, Sharp employed 50,253 people worldwide as of March 2014. The company was founded in September 1912 and takes its name from one of its founder's first inventions, the Ever-Sharp mechanical pencil, which was invented by Tokuji Hayakawa (早川 徳次) in 1915.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Electronics companies
- Home appliance manufacturers
- Mobile phone manufacturers
- Display technology companies
- Semiconductor companies
- Portable audio player manufacturers
- Consumer electronics
- 1. Wikipedia. Sharp Corporation
- 2. Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 3. Wales Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Sharp.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Sharp.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: