- Public authority
- English law
- Non-departmental public bodies of the United Kingdom government
You can make a Freedom of Information request to Sentencing Council via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Lord Justice Leveson, Chairman, Sentencing Council gave evidence related to Draft Sentencing Guidelines on Assault and the work of the Council on 14 Dec. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Sentencing Council
- 2. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - The Annual Report of the Sentencing Council - oral evidence - 13 Dec 2011 - Justice Committee
- 3. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - 23 Jun 2011 - Justice Committee - Draft sentencing guidelines: drugs and burglary
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Sentencing Council.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Sentencing Council.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: