Sellafield Ltd is a nuclear decommissioning Site Licence Company (SLC) controlled by Nuclear Management Partners Ltd, its designated Parent Body Organisation (PBO). It operates under contract for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA), a government body set up specifically to deal with the nuclear legacy under the Energy Act 2004.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Nuclear technology companies
Directors and staff
DAVID GEORGE CLARK OF WINDERMERE (Lord Clark of Windermere)
Director, SELLAFIELD LIMITED 
1 Nov 2007 -
- 1. Wikipedia. Sellafield Ltd
- 2. Department of Energy and Climate Change. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Department of Energy and Climate Change. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Sellafield Ltd.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Sellafield Ltd.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: