Selex ES is an international electronics and information technology business, which is part of Finmeccanica S.p.A. It is based in Italy and the UK, and was formed in January 2013, following Finmeccanica's decision to combine its existing SELEX Galileo, SELEX Elsag and SELEX Sistemi Integrati businesses. It is organised into three divisions: Airborne and Space Systems, Land and Naval Systems, and Security and Smart Systems.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- Selex Galileo met with Stephen Green, Minister of State, to discuss trade and investment, along with Pelamis Wave Energy, Aquamarine Power, AeroSystems, North Scotland Industries Group, EIC Ltd, and Scottish Development International. 
- Selex Galileo met with Stephen Green, Minister of State, to discuss trade and investment. 
- 1. Wikipedia. SELEX Galileo
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. Ministry of Defence. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 6. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about SELEX Galileo.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with SELEX Galileo.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: