- Trade unions
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. Scottish Trades Union Congress
- 2. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Office of the Advocate General for Scotland. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. Scottish Affairs - No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 288 - 16 Jul 2013 - Minutes of EvidenceHC 288 - Examination of Witness
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - Health and Safety in Scotland - corrected evidence - 6 Jul 2011 - HC 1344-ii
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - Monday 4 Apr 2011 - Scottish Affairs Committee - The Student Immigration System in Scotland
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - 9 Feb 2011 - Scottish Affairs Committee - The Scotland Bill
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Scottish Trades Union Congress.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Scottish Trades Union Congress.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: