You can make a Freedom of Information request to Scottish Government via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Heather Jones, Deputy Director, Head of International Division, Scottish Government gave evidence related to The Implications for Development in the Event of Scotland Becoming an Independent Country on 31 Oct. 
- Fergus Ewing MSP, Minister for Energy, Enterprise and Tourism, Scottish Government gave evidence related to The impact of potential Scottish independence on energy and climate change on 17 Apr. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Scottish Government
- 2. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 3. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 692 - The implications for development in the event of Scotland becoming an independent country - 31 Oct 2013 - The Implications for Development in the Event of Scotland Becoming an Independent
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. Defence - No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 198 - Defence implications of possible Scottish Independence - corrected evidence - 2 Jul 2013 - Minutes of EvidenceHC 198 - Examination of Witness
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - HC 131-iii - Support for Armed Forces Veterans in Wales - corrected evidence - 19 Jun 2012 - HC 131-ii i, 21 May 2012
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 1912-i - The impact of potential Scottish independence on Energy and Climate Change - 17 Apr 2012 - The impact of potential Scottish independence on energy and climate change
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 1563-ii - Wednesday 2 Nov 2011 - Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 1563-ii
- 8. United Kingdom Parliament. High Speed Rail (7th Nov 2011) - 6 Sep 2011 - High Speed Rail
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Scottish Government.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Scottish Government.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: