Science Media Centre
- Science and technology
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Tom Sheldon, Senior Press Officer, Science Media Centre gave evidence related to CLIMATE: PUBLIC UNDERSTANDING AND POLICY IMPLICATIONS on 19 Jun. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Science Media Centre
- 2. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 254-i - Climate: public understanding and policy implications - 19 Jun 2013 - HC 254 -i - CLIMATE: PUBLIC UNDERSTANDING AND POLICY IMPLICATIONS
- 3. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - hc104-i - Clinical Trials - 15 May 2013 - HC 104-i - CLINICAL TRIALS
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. Science & Technology Committee - No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 428 - 25 Jan 2012 - Minutes of EvidenceHC 428
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Science Media Centre.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Science Media Centre.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: